Jackie and Emily are whores... they made me cry. Again.
I've basically told everyone that i'm leaving and so far i've been pretty good at holding back Niagra Falls... leave it to my neighbors to write their own blog posts with the power to destroy the damn dam...
And this whole thing makes me feel so dag-gum loved. It's nice to be loved. By friends especially. I mean it's kinda assumed that you love your family and that they love you... or at least i hope so. But Before coming to SWU i had only a few really good friends, and you know who you are :). Now i've got too many friends to know what to do with. Seriously! It has basically taken a whole week to break the bad news to all these wonderful people! And there is still more! I don't know how I can do it!
I mean I think back to the first few people I met here at SWU during orientation and everyone since then that has changed my life in so many ways. I was going to write a big, huge long list of names that have really made a difference, but I would be here ALL NIGHT. But basically I have met my wonderful friends as SWU in the past year and a half, many in the past few months, and they have all become my brothers and sisters. I love you all with my whole heart.
SWU has some pretty lame activities, but the Christmas dinner is an exception. I think i've got enough pictures of you all to last a life time. Either in front of the Christmas tree or 4 random shots 5 seconds apart with crazy props and such. haha that guy was fantastic. Don't worry i'll add a few samples of the night soon :D
but in the mean time i have an exam tmoro, and i'm exhausted... Goodnight World!
I love you <3 :)
ReplyDelete